Are you juggling motherhood, career, marriage and more? Feeling the effects of chronic stress? Experiencing added marital conflict and strain? Questioning your parenting techniques?
You love your career and you are also trying to figure out how to be the best mom and wife you can be?
With all the demands placed on you by family, work, and day to day life, meeting your own needs frequently comes last if at all.
Yet, you must take care of yourself in order to be effective in your relationships, and in order to care for those who depend on you.
As a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, professional, it is easy to lose sight of yourself. New mothers in particular face this struggle. Balancing your existing multiple life roles with the role of motherhood and the never ending needs of infants and small children can be exhausting and overwhelming.
We often find ourselves:
- Burned out, overwhelmed and stressed
- Exhausted, depressed and indecisive
- Anxious, frantic and guilty
- Angry, irritable and impatient
We all seek balance. My specialty is in working with mothers like you, to address chronic patterns of over-committing, over-extending and under-prioritizing yourself thus increasing your joy and peace as well as improving your key relationships.
My expertise is in working with mothers who are also professionals and the issues that come up for them. I offer support, help and tools to you so you will:
- Improve your parenting skills
- Manage every day stress more effectively
- Increase the quality of your key relationships
How do you get started?
1. Listen to the recording free tele-seminar ”Cultivating Harmony“, where we talk about three essential tips for creating and maintaining joy in your marriage through this holiday season and beyond.
2. For immediate help, sign up for ”Seven Days towards Serenity” to receive daily email tips to help manage stress and overwhelm more effectively.
Are you ready to move forward? We offer email coaching programs, monthly, three month and six month one-on-one programs? Get the support you need!
Offering help in my North Portland neighborhood office, by phone or email!
- A new mother?
- A parent of young children?
- Stressed out?
- Dissatisfied with your relationships?
- Easily overwhelmed?
- Exhausted by caring for others?
- Juggling multiple roles?
- Missing your energy, time, focus, direction?
- At your wit’s end?
Call 503-929-2773 now to schedule a free-15 minute consultation with Rachel.
Are you seeking Validation and Encouragement? Solutions, Direction, Balance? Learn about one-on-one sessions and support programs.
Make payments online